Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Novalasers Alpha 125 Baseline Laser Review.

After many contacts with Nova..they finally told me that they had found the laser I had been waiting for.

135.8 average 138.6 peak with a very LOW divergence, and perfect TEM00 operation!

With this information in hand..I locked in the laser, and ordered it that day!

I again used TNT shipping...and can honestly say..that for 26 bucks..I have no idea how TNT can deliver a laser from Toronto Canada to Oklahoma City in 22 hours!

If tnt shipping is ever an option for you..Take it...Worth every penny!

When the laser arrived, the very first thing that hit me was how much larger the case of the Alpha was over the case for my X-105!

I knew the laser was bigger..but until I had the thing in my hand, I really had no idea how much larger this laser was!!!

Here are a few pictures comparing the size compared to my X-105

http://www.laserenthusiast.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219

1 comment:

hellomaf said...

This a very usefull blog about laser pointer,it let me learn about more...