Monday, June 13, 2011

Red Laser Pointer Reviews

this is the first time I have purchased a laser pointer. I am not disappointed. It’s great for the price. I have gotten compliments on this laser pointer. It works great, and the price was great too.

I bought this laser pointer for my cat after reviewing all the other laser pointers Amazon sells. It had the best ratings for the price and I am very happy I purchased it. My cat absolutely loves it! I’ve had it for a few months and use it for at least an hour or two every night to play with the cat. It still works perfectly fine, even after I’ve dropped it a few times. My only complaint is that it doesn’t tell you which way the batteries go in and sometimes the top part comes a little loose, but that’s easy enough to tighten. If you want a decent laser pointer for a great price I highly recommend this one. I’m buying a second one for my sister and her cats.

No comments: