Monday, August 29, 2011

Tiny 500mW 5 mode 445nm(yobresal build)

I have received it yesterday (19 August 2011). Yobresal is very fast about shipping.
I received it in 5 days (Turkey)
I have 1-1,2W Yobresal build and compare this with it.
I like this host because it is tiny, 5 modes works perfect as it only changes modes when you half press the button. I don't understand why 2 modes (med and low) are pulsed.
I prefer black host but this is also nice and have 3 GITD rings in the middle of the host.
I don't have a LPM so I can't say anything about power output exactly but when compared to my 1,2W it lacks of power. I can't burn things as far as I can with 1,2W.

With 1,2W I can burn through a black plastic cap of a bottle in 5-10seconds but with that tiny I couldn't, even I waited for 30 seconds.(Both are tried while focused to infinity)

I am not sure if I can show visibility difference of both with a photo but if I can I'll add one. Sure 1,2mW is more visible. Anyone can easily tell them apart

Yobresal sent battery+charger+and a carrying bag with the laser.
His service is first class
and now let the photos say the rest

No comments: